We are a family-owned, independent, and fiercely independent grocery store in Jammu. We offer a wide range of groceries, including fresh produce, spices, dairy products,...Read more
Comparison chart for best olympus lenses 
Top 10 best olympus lenses Based on User Rating
- 3.75x zoom lens
- Macro focus range: 0.90 meter, focal length: 40 to 150 millimeter
- Lightweight, portable design, 80 to 300 millimeter equivalent field of view
- Nearly silent movie and still compatible auto focus, perfect choice for second lens
- Great for portraits and sports
- Olympus CLA-T01 Conversion Lens Adapter for Olympus TG-1, TG-2, TG-3, and TG-4 (Red)
- Weatherproof Macro lens withstands harsh conditions
- 7.4 inch minimum working distance, Focal Length - 60 mm
- 1x 35mm equivalent maximum magnification
- 13 separate lens elements in 10 groups assures faithful reproduction of finest details
- Focus limit switch speeds up auto focus, Built-in working distance window for subject distance confirmation
- Notes on shooting: Edges of pictures may be cut off if more than one filter is used or if a thick filter is used. When using a flash, flash light may be blocked by lens body, lens hood, etc.
- Excellent imaging performance. Super-telephoto shooting in a compact, lightweight, affordable lens.
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet auto focusing
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9 meter (at 75 millimeter of focal length) / 1.5m (except 75 millimeter of focal length)
- Maximum image magnification 0.18x (35 millimeter equivalent maximum image magnification 0.36x)
- Dustproof and splash proof
- Minimum focusing distance : 20 inches, Focal Length : 14-150 millimeter
- Zuiko Extra-low reflection optical coating
- 28-300 millimeter 35 millimeter equivalent, Compatible with all micro four thirds cameras
- Comes with lens hood (LH-61C), lens cap, rear lens cap. Angle of view : 75° - 8.2°.Lens Construction:15 elements in 11 groups
- Ultra compact wide angle lens
- Macro focus range: 0.25 meter, focal Length: 17 millimeter
- 34 millimeter equivalent field of view captures large groups or landscapes
- Premium metallic construction, snap focus manual focus ring
- Fast f/1.8 aperture, great for low light shooting, special all metal lens hood and cap optionally available
- Fast portrait lens. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing booked quality
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.20M, focal length: 45mm
- Maximum f/1.8 aperture, great for low light shooting, f/1.8 maximum aperture delivers beautiful defocused backgrounds
- Quiet movie-still-compatible lens Drive for video shooting
- Optional lh-40b lens hood for shooting in bright conditions. Angle Of View: 27
- Compact, lightweight zoom lens for shooting in the 200-800mm 35mm equivalent telephoto range
- Worry-free Dust and Splashproof Construction
- In-Lens Image Stabilization with 3 EV Steps At 800mm 35mm equivalent
- Minimum Shooting Distance 1.3m
- Compatible with MC-14 x1.4 teleconverter, MC-20 x2.0 teleconverter
- Protects lens surface from scratches and dirt
- Turn the lens barrier to open and close for instant shooting
- Easy to use even when wearing gloves
- Cannot be used while the silicone jacket csch 127 is on the camera
- Body cap with built-in fisheye lens
- Ultra-wide 18mm equivalent field of view
- Great discreet street shooting lens
- All-glass lens elements
- Manual focus only with close-up and infinity focus settings
What to Consider Before Buying best olympus lenses
When looking to buy best olympus lensesthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?