We are a family-owned, independent, and fiercely independent grocery store in Jammu. We offer a wide range of groceries, including fresh produce, spices, dairy products,...Read more
Comparison chart for best graphics card for windows xp gaming 
Top 10 best graphics card for windows xp gaming Review with User Recomendation
- PCI interface
- Powered by ATI Rage XL chipset
- 8 MB memory
- 2D and 3D video accelerator
- 125 MHz graphics clock
- Digital Max Resolution:4096 x 2160.Operating System: Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source, minimum of 350W PC power supply is recommended
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT - Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- Memory Speed:19 Gbps.Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You'll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket.
- Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.. NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.. 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Digital Max Resolution:3840 x 2160
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface, High Speed DDR3 memory, and DirectX 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- 300W Minimum PSU recommended- Active Adapters required for the mDP port
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer required for DDMA multi audio support. Windows XP limited to Dual Video and single audio only
- Digital Max Resolution:4096 X 2160.Form Factor:ATX.Analog max resolution 2048 x 1536
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- Integrated with 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 902MHz
- Features Dual-Link DVI-D / HDMI / D-Sub
- This Certified Refurbishd product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- HP Desktop PC EliteDesk 8000 Small Form Factor, Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz, 4G DDR3 RAM, 250G HDD, DVD, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit (Renewed)
- Includes: USB Keyboard & Mouse, Microsoft office 30 days free trail
- Ports: USB 2.0,Headphone; VGA, Serial, Line-in, LIne-out, RJ-45
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit - Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
- Advanced live production: Easily control your favorite tools and platforms
- 32 customizable keys: Instantly trigger unlimited actions with a tap
- Powerful integrations: Elgato game capture, obs, stream labs, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, mixer, Spotify, Philips HUE, vMix, voice mod, and more
- One-touch operation: Change, scenes, launch media, switch cameras, Tweak lighting, adjust Audio, post tweets – anything
- Visual feedback: Know that your command has been executed
- 【2GB DDR3 Memory】The GT 710 is with a 954MHz core clock,up to 1344MHz memory speed,perfect for working,video and photo editing,allows good fluency,which can effectively meet your needs.
- 【Multiple Interfaces】PCI Express 2.0 interface - Offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes VGA,Dual-link DVI-D and HDMI outputs for expanded connectivity,support 2 monitors simultaneously.
- 【Low Profile Design】The computer graphics cards is small in size and saves more space,easy to install,plug and play, you can build a compact PC system easily for slim/ITX case.
- 【Independently Powered】No external power supply and the all-solid-state capacitor keeps low power consumption and high performance.If you have any problems,please contact us via amazon messages.
- 【System Support】Windows 10 / Windows 8 & 8.1 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Linux / XP/FreeBSD x86
- Incredibly easy to use - just drag and drop your photos and embellishments to create something beautiful
- Personalize every design with photos and text using the one-click true-to-life tools like scissors and stencils
- Use the built-in photo editor to make your photos perfect
- On-screen video tutorials you to achieve amazing results
- Fantastic value for money
- 1. PCIE-1394A will allow users add 4X 1394A (3X 6Pin and 1X 4Pin) interface on Windows PCs, Servers and industrial devices for 1394A device data transfer. Help users light up old type 1394A devices on new PCs and import data from old device such and DVs etc.
- 2. Designed on FireWire 400 datalink protocol on 1394A interface will be make sure users get 400Mbps (50MB/S) max data transfer rate. Auto detect 1394A firewire device and negotiates the connection speed to 100Mbps, 200Mbps, 400Mbps.
- 3. Compatible with IEEE 1394A OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) 1.1 standard interface devices such as Digital Cameras, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM Drive, DV camcorders, Hard drives, Media equipment, 1394A Video and Audio devices and Printers.
- 4. Plug and Play on Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32/64bit) and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012R2, 2012, 2008R2, 2008, 2003R2, 2003 (32/64bit). Please NOTE: Due to setting issue, some PCs need to install Windows Legacy Driver.
- 5. PCIE 1.1 X1 interface, will provide 2.5Gbps bandwidth for all 4-Ports 1394A card. PCIE 1.1 standard design will work on PCIE 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0. PCIE X1 interface will works on PCIE X1, X2, X4, X8, X16 slot.
Which things to Consider Before Buying best graphics card for windows xp gaming
When looking to buy best graphics card for windows xp gamingthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?