Comparison chart for best gpu for 1440p 60hz 
Top 20 best gpu for 1440p 60hz Review with Buying Guides
- Built-in Speakers: Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk.
- 99% sRGB Color Gamut: With 99% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance & sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- up to 75Hz Refresh Rate: With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one DisplayPort provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
- 27” QHD (2560 x 1440) Nano IPS Display.Mounting Type: Wall Mount
- Viewing Angle is 178˚(R/L), 178˚(U/D); Brightness is 320cd/m²; Aspect Ratio is 16:9
- IPS 1ms (GtG) Response Time and 165Hz Refresh Rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible with AMD FreeSync Premium
- DCI-P3 98% Color Gamut with HDR 10
- Capture your gameplay in superb 1080p60 HDR10 quality
- Play your high-fidelity console games in original format thanks to 4K60 HDR10 zero-lag pass-through
- Power your workflow with ultra-low-latency Instant Gameview technology
- Record unlimited footage directly to your hard drive
- Use Flashback Recording to save footage retroactively
- Memory Speed:14 GBPS
- Chipset: AMD RX 6600
- Memory: 8GB GDDR6 AMD RDNA 2 architecture elevates and unifies the gaming
- Boost Clock: Up To 2491MHz
- Cooling: XFX Speedster SWFT210 Dual Fan Cooling
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
- Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
- 32 inch 4K GAMING MONITOR provides stunning images with incredible lifelike details.Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Widescreen monitor provides the enhanced productivity thru split screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality
- Minimize eye strain during long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions.
- AMD FREESYNC synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor to reduce image tear and stutter.Brightness:270cd/m2
- CONNECT MULTIPLE DEVICES like laptop, PC, desktop computer, mac and macbook pro ; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
- 【4K UHD High Definition】This DisplayPort to HDMI cable is a work from home must-have that supports up to 4K@30Hz, superb clarity for view without lagging. Backward compatible with 1440P@60hz, 1080P@120hz, connecting a computer (with DisplayPort -- DP/DP++) to any TV or display (with HDMI port) uni-directionally.
- 【Universal Compatibility】This HDMI to DisplayPort Cable is compatible with desktop PC, laptop, GPU (AMD, NVIDIA) and other devices with a DisplayPort. Connect to TV, projector, monitor, VR headset, etc.*Note: It is a UNI-DIRECTIONAL cable, only works to convert from DisplayPort source to HDMI display. Aluminum foil + braided net + PVC outer covering, shielding layer by layer to prevent electromagnetic wave interference and transmit high-quality signals.
- 【Press-type Buckle Design】The DisplayPort interface end adopts a press-type buckle design to prevent loosening during use and ensure a stable connection.
- 【Plug and Play】 this DP to HDMI cable does not need to install additional drivers, plug and play, easy to use, support hot swap, widely compatible with Windos, Linux, Mac OS, Android operating systems.
- 【Attentive Service】if you have any questions during purchase or use, please contact us, we will reply to you within 18 hours.
- Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
- Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1785 MHz Boost Clock, 1920 CUDA cores and overclocked 6GB GDDR6 memory
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and DVI ports
- Wing-Blade Fans boasts IP5X dust-resistance and operates at 0 dB levels when temperatures hit below 55C.
- Protective Backplate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage.
- Real Boost Clock: 1882 MHz; Memory Detail: 12288 MB GDDR6.
- Real-Time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Dual Fans Cooling offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-Metal Backplate
What to Think Before Buying best gpu for 1440p 60hz
When looking to buy best gpu for 1440p 60hzthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?