Comparison chart for best external recorder for gh5 
Top 10 best external recorder for gh5 Based on User Rating
- Professional photo and video: 20.3 Megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter to capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact free performance
- Splash or Freeze Proof Design: Freeze proof to 10 degrees the durable magnesium alloy body withstands heavy use in the field; Splash or dust proof construction with weather sealing on every Joint, dial and button
- Dual image stabilization: 5 axis dual image stabilization corrects all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O. I. S, to eliminate Blur and nearly eliminate body and lens shake in both photo and 4K video recording
- 4K video capture: Records silky smooth 4K 60P by 50P (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 ; MOV or MP4) video with internal 4: 2: 2 10 bit 4K video recording, Plus exclusive 6K photo and 4K post focus records photos up to 60Fps
- Connectivity and Ports: 3.5 millimeter audio port, connect to devices with USB 3.0, an external monitor or external Recorder with a full size HDMI port; Available Twin SD card slots (UHS II U3 compatible)
- What's in the box: UltraStudio Monitor with Thunderbolt 3 | Blackmagic Design 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Operating System: Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later. Windows 8.1 and 10, both 64-bit. Linux
- Type: Video Breakout Box
- Lighter and More Compact - Weighing Only 3.8 oz, SmallRig mini matte box 3575 fits small mirrorless or DSLR cameras, such as for Sony A7S III, for Canon R5/R6. The included carbon fiber top flag helps block veiling glare or bright reflections from striking your lens, and it can be folded down to cover the front of the matte box and provide protection to the front of your lens.
- Wide Application - The matte box features a 95mm diameter opening, and the included 67, 72, 77, and 82mm threaded adapter rings allow you to use the matte box with lenses of different sizes and diameters. Furthermore, it avoids vignetting in 15 mm focal length shooting thanks to its new design.
- Accepts Circular Filters - Its thread adapter ring fits round CPL, ND filters and other round filters of up to Φ92.5mm. Besides, it leaves enough space for quick disassembly and adjustment of the round filter.
- Accepts ND Filter - This matte box enables to directly install one 4 x 5.65" plug-in filters of up to 4 mm in thickness, and two or more filters with additional filter tray(no include). The included filter tray provides all-around protection with multipoint silicone, and prevents scratches and fingerprints while replacing.
- Optional Accessories - Filter Tray (4 x 5.65) 3319; Filter Tray (4 x 4") 3320; 4x5.65 ND0.6 Filter 3588; 4x5.65 ND1.2 Filter 3589
- Easily store and access 2TB to content on the go with the Seagate Portable Drive, a USB external hard drive
- Designed to work with Windows or Mac computers, this external hard drive makes backup a snap just drag and drop
- To get set up, connect the portable hard drive to a computer for automatic recognition no software required
- This USB drive provides plug and play simplicity with the included 18 inch USB 3.0 cable
- Atomos Ninja V 5" Touchscreen Recording Monitor - Power Supply - Master Caddy II - Atomos 4 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year + 3 Year with Product Registration) - Atomos 5" Accessory Kit for Shinobi, Shinobi SDI and Ninja V Monitors - Microfiber Cloth
- Size: 5"
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- PPI: 427
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 native
- STUNNING HD VIDEO QUALITY — Live stream and record in stunning 1080p HD resolution with crisp, detailed imaging, right out of the box.
- STREAM ANYWHERE — Go where the story takes you. Stream live from anywhere in the world using Wi-Fi, Ethernet or even your smartphone’s LTE network.
- INTELLIGENT APP CONTROL — Wirelessly control your Mevo and create compelling content with features like Auto-Director, all from your smartphone.
- MULTICAM MADE EASY — Connect up the three Mevo Start cameras to easily create broadcast-quality streams with multiple angles.
- ADVANCED ONBOARD AUDIO — Capture clean, clear audio using the built-in microphone or connect external audio sources for advanced setups.
- Four-channel recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz. Built-in stereo X/Y microphones, up to 140 dB SPL
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with locking connectors. Records directly to SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- 4-in/2-out USB audio interface. Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ω
- Line/phone-LINE Output load impedance- 10 kΩ or more. LINE rated output level: -10 dBu. PHONE- 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32Ω load)
- All Black Finish
- 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16-/24-bit recording ensures top-notch sound
- Lightweight, compact size is ideal when the situation calls for stealth
- Dual recording with different audio levels prevents sudden loud moments from ruining your recording
- Automatic leveling and limiting prevent distortion caused by overloads
- Low-cut filter attenuates unwanted low frequencies
- [Wireless and Wired Control]Built-in wireless control model, it supports wireless control BMPCC 4K & BMPCC 6K, and the LH5P also supports many camera models via control cable
- [2200NIT 5.5 inch Panel]5.5" 2200NIT Brightness Touch screen monitor with Metal Frame+Tempered Glass with 1920x1080 resolution
- [Brand New User Interface]More open and compatible custom settings, it will give you a more comfortable and convenient using experience
- [Advanced Features]Anamorphic, 3D LUT, Zebra,Waveform, Check Field, Grids, Audio Meters, Image Flip, Color Temperature, Peaking, Zooming, Cross Hair, Camera Control, Display Flip, False Color, X-Rite Color Calibration System,Power to Camera by Dummy Battery
- [IMPORTANT] The manual is in the USB flash drive. LH5P can control various camera models with touch screen,We provide Lanc and USB-C control cables, if your camera is not these two control interfaces, please purchase the control cable separately
- Laser cut from 13 gauge steel to withstand balls and clubs
- Wrinkle-finish powder coat
- Comes with 3 adjustable leveling legs
- Well designed with carry handle on two sides
What to Consider Before Buying best external recorder for gh5
When looking to buy best external recorder for gh5there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?