We are a family-owned, independent, and fiercely independent grocery store in Jammu. We offer a wide range of groceries, including fresh produce, spices, dairy products,...Read more
Comparison chart for best ef m lens for portraits 
Top 10 best ef m lens for portraits Based on User Rating
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
- Fixed focal length Lens with high image quality
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture
- 32mm field of view equivalent to 51mm on 35mm full-frame
- Close-up shooting with up to 0.25x maximum magnification
- Circular aperture (7 blades) for beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Highly Versatile: 35mm prime lens is suitable for a wide variety of photography, including landscape, portrait, still life, traveling, wedding, and macro photography
- Large Aperture: F/1.7 large aperture helps you achieve a blurred background effect and increases the brightness of your images in dark environments
- High-Quality Lens: The multi-coated lens effectively reduces glares and reflection while the rings ensure smooth and precise focusing and aperture adjustments
- Compact & Durable: Constructed in a metal body but only 6.2oz (176g) in weight, the lens is a perfect mixture of durability and portability for outdoor shootings
- Package Contents: NW-E-35-1.7 Prime Lens, Lens Front Cap, Lens Rear Cap
- Moderate wide-angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low-light and soft backgrounds
- 🌟【Lightweight Design】The AF 56/1.4 APS-C Portrait Prime Lens adopts strict design standards, it has both high resolution and soft bokeh, and it weighs 290g, makes it perfect for Canon EOS-M Mount M10 M100 M2 M3 M5 M50 M6 M6II
- 🌟【Larger Aperture】 Max aperture F1.4 large brings nice blur background images, also provide high sharpness and excellent resolution
- 🌟【USB Firmware Upgrade】Easy update firmware by a micro USB interface to experience better performance
- 🌟【Eyes Detecting And Auto Focus】Support eye-detection AF, it can easily detect and track the subject you are picturing
- 🌟【STM Stepper Mute Motor】The lens adopts the STM stepper motor with a gear-type unit, which provides a quiet autofocus experience and tends not to affect the shooting of movies
25MM F/1.8 LENS: Fixed focal length 25mm, Wide angle lens. Aperture ranges from f/1.8 to f/16 to deliver smooth bokeh. Soft backgrounds makes photographs visually appealing, making us focus on a particular area of the image. Fit for close-up/portrait photo photography
ADVANCED OPTICS: Lens construction is 7 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coatings; A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. Minimum focusing distance of 0.16m
COMPATIBLE CAMERAS: APS-C digital camera SLR lens such as: Canon EF-M EOS-M Mount Mirrorless Cameras EOS M M2 M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 etc.Note：Fully manual lens without metal contacts. When using with Canon M50, you need to enable the "Release w/o Lens" in the camera menu.
DURABLE DESIGN AND MULTI COATING: With aluminum body and copper core, the lens is durable, compact and only 4.87 ounce/ 138grams in net weight; Features smooth focusing operation with superb feeling. Multi-coated technique for exceptional images quality. Perfect for landscape shooting and portraits with superb background blur
PLEASE NOTE: Manual focus Lens easy to focus shooting. Feeling the manual fun, please set your camera to "M" "P" or "A" mode while using it; Comes with lens front cap and rear cap. NOTE: The Camera is not included
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Compact and stylish standard zoom lens with image stabilization for EOS M series digital cameras
- A stepping motor (lead screw-type STM) helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos
- High-speed, high-precision autofocusing is achieved by utilizing the full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) to make fine adjustments after focusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology helps reduce camera shake, and achieves a level of sharpness equivalent to a shutter speed 3.5 settings faster for great performance even when using handheld photography
What to Consider Before Buying best ef m lens for portraits
When looking to buy best ef m lens for portraitsthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?