Comparison chart for best crank arm length for mtb 
Top 10 best crank arm length for mtb Review with User Recomendation
- Material: Alloy 6061 crank ,high intensity Steel chainring
- Crank length: 170mm , BCD: 104mm(44T,32T) , 64mm(22T)
- removable chainring ,easy to modify single speed crankset
- compatible speed: 7S/8S/9S , squre tapered BB (113mm~116mm spindle)
- pedal size : 9/16" , BB not included
- Tighter shifting steps ensure consistent rhythm on well-known tracks
- Optimal gear for different surfaces and different riding styles
- Pair of universal cotter pins for crank arm
- Diameter : 9mm / Length : 40mm
- For bike, cycle, moped, motorcycle, motorbike ...
- Material: Alu 6061 MTB Bike Crank ,Design of Stiffener,Durable,Light Weight.7075 Alloy Aluminum Single Speed 30 Tooth Narrow wide Chainring,rainbow plating chainring bolts
- Size: 30T,Shape:Round. Chain ring Weight: 28g(0.06 lbs) ,Fit for 9 Speed,10 Speed,11 Speed Mountain Bike crank set,Easy to refit Singlespeed MTB, Road Bike BMX Crankset etc.,
- BCD: 104 mm(Outer Circle) .Crank Arm Length: 170mm .Color: Matte Black .
- Compatible with 9/16 inch pedals; 1/2"*1/8" chain work well on this crankset
- Bottom Bracket: Cups-1.37*24T/68mm~73mm(English Standard),Compatible with: Shimano, FSA, Gaint ATX770 ATX770-D XTC 750
- 【Premium Quality & Durability】These crank sets are made from high strength material, ensuring they are long-lasting, lightweight and handle the abusive ways of the trail.Suit for mtb, hybrids / touring bikes.
- 【Hollow-forged Crank Arm】Cranks are made from sturdy forged 6061 aluminum alloy for superior rigidity, high strength and super low weight. Weighs in at only 541g, no any excess weight holding you back.
- 【Hard-wearing Chainring】Featuring irregular teeth and chain pick-up pins for smooth and fast shifts. High strength steel and CNC aluminium to ensure longevity.
- 【Compatibility & 5 Types To Choose】Crank:104BCD,length 170mm. Chainring set: 44-32-22T(9Speed),42- 32-24T(8,10Speed), AL42-32-24T(8,10Speed),38-26T(10Speed),104/64 BCD.Crank only and 4 types of crank chainring set,sure to meet different needs.
- 【2021 New Design BUCKLOS Crank Set】Create high-end products with affordable prices, this is BUCKLOS always do. Need replacement or simply need upgrading your bike, choose our new BUCKLOS crank set, high quality, sleek look, you won't be disappointed.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: The crank arms are made of high quality materials, this product is sturdy and durable.High strength, high hardness, not easy to deform.
- PERFECT DESIGN:The crank arms adopt sample design, fine workmanship, used for bike mid drive motor installation.Total length and width is approximately 21 * 3.8cm / 6.3 * 5.9inch.Weight is approximately 450g.
- Note:The product is a special crank for Tongsheng mid-mounted motor.
- EASY TO INSTALL:The crank arm is lightweight and small size, easy to install and use.
- FINE WORKMANSHIP:Sample design, fine workmanship, used for bike mid drive motor installation.
- Made of aluminum alloy, light weight, stylish, flashy styling, high axial strength and compatibility.
- Bottom Bracket Width: 68-73mm can be fine.
- BCD: 104mm. Crank Arm length: 175mm, Crank related holes distance: 74mm.
- Compatible With: Shimano, FSA, Gaint ATX770 ATX770-D XTC 750.
- Package Include: One Fordged Crank Set, Bottom Bracket, 4 pcs Single Chainring Bolts, Crank screw, Crankset bolt Allen Wrench.
- Available in 2 Spindle Interface Mode：Diamond Interface and Square Interface.
- Hole spacing length:170mm(Please make sure it is the same as your original); total length:210mm;
- Material: high quality Aluminum alloy.
- Note 1: Please check the interface of your right crank arm is square or diamond. Keep both left and right arms have the same hole;Some GYM bikes may not be available, please confirm the length and connection port;
- Note 2: If you have replaced the crank once, then you need to replace the bottom bracket when you update the crank again, because the life of the general bottom bracket is only 2 times.
- 【Ultra-light Material】：Made of high strength Aluminum Alloy, Non-slip &Durable,Weight is approx 675g/1.48Ib.
- 【Professional Design】Ergonomic structure,Super lightweight and incredibly strong.Best choice for riders who want more control on their bicycles.
- 【Size】BCD: 104mm/4.09in. Crank Arm length: 170mm/6.69in, Crank related holes distance: 74mm/2.91in.Bottom Bracket Width: 68-73mm/2.67-2.87in.
- 【Easy Installation and compatibility.】 Compatible with most mountain bikes and dirt bicycles.Including not confined to Shimano, FSA, Gaint ATX770 ATX770-D XTC 750.
- 【Package Include】 One Fordged Crank Set, Bottom Bracket, 4 pcs Single Chainring Bolts, Crank screw, Crankset bolt Allen Wrench.
- Injection molded plastic crank protection
- Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes
- Easy to install
Which things to Consider Before Buying best crank arm length for mtb
When looking to buy best crank arm length for mtbthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?